Established in 2001, Carolina Bookkeeping, Tax & Business Services (Carolina BTS) provides comprehensive accounting, tax, and consulting services to small and medium size businesses. These services include business planning, budget preparation, tax preparation, tax mediation, tax projections, tax planning, payroll services, bookkeeping and general accounting.
- Comprehensive support, including bank reconciliations, payroll tax, sales tax, and financial statements.
- Quickbooks Online to provide owner access to financial data at any time.
- Expertise in Long Term Care businesses, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Mental Health Providers, Transportation, Airlines, Banking, Manufacturing, Distribution,Small Business, Farming, Trucking, and Construction.
- Enrolled Agents on staff enable us to work and negotiate with the IRS on your behalf to resolve tax issues.
- Comprehensive tax planning to minimize current and future tax liabilities.
- Experience working with businesses in all growth stages from start-up to maturity.
- Experience with Mergers and acquisitions.
- Members of NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals) at National and State level.
- Members of NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents).
Our team stays current on ever changing accounting & tax laws so you don’t have to.
Whether it’s our full suite of services or a project based engagement such as an audit, we encourage you to put our team to the test. Consistently earning 5-star reviews (see our Google feedback), we won’t disappoint. Guaranteed.